Thank You District 1----We Won!!!


To the constituents of District 1 that elected me to this office by a 69%-31% margin---I say thank you!!

I also want to thank God, my wife Sally, my children and family and friends for all of their help and support throughout this campaign.

I will take office on November 22nd, and I look forward to serving.Thank You District 1---We Won!!!http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/pensacola/2016/11/08/bergosh-may-win-commissioner-races/93426090/

About Me

My photo
I am the elected County Commissioner for Escambia County, District 1. I was elected to this position on November 8, 2016. If the Good Lord wills it-- I will serve in this capacity until November of 2020. Prior to this, I was the school board member for the same district, elected in November of 2006, subsequently re-elected in 2010 and elected unopposed in 2014. I am also a full time Work Control/Quality Assurance manager of a locally-owned service-disabled veteran-owned business, working region wide and also aboard NAS Pensacola, Florida. I am a 1986 Graduate of Pensacola High School; I have a BA from San Diego State University and a Master of Science in Public Administration from the University of West Florida. My wife Sally and I have three children, Tori, Nick, and Brandon. I have a passion for and a vested interest in our neighborhoods as a long-term resident of Beulah in Escambia's District 1. Call me on my cell phone, any time, for community or school related concerns at 850-293-1459